We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back!
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, email or text message and ask a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to being sick we will waive all cancellation fees.
A copy of our questionnaire can be found on our website: CLICK HERE
Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
1. Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from the front of the clinic directly to the treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces;
2. Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic;
3. We have removed all magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic;
4. Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at our reception area;
5. Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by patients;
6. Introduce an oral pre rinse for all patients to reduce exposure to germs;
7. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients;
8. Ambient air management with the highest CADR rated HEPA (0.3 micron efficiency) air filtration systems continuously operating in the treatment rooms and all common areas to remove germs circulating in the air;
9. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed;
10. New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs;
11. Introduced protocols to reduce or elimante airborne aerosols during all dental procedures;
12. Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, POS machine, telephones, chairs, doorknobs, light switches, and buttons that may be touched unconciously;
13. Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner;
14. Enhanced HVAC disinfection and HEPA filtration units